OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat

10:15 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! I just got back from a couple of other family Christmas parties and wanted to post my OOTD. I wanted to wear something festive and red and I thought that the Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat would be perfect. I absolutely love this sweatercoat! It kept me warm throughout the day and night. I'm wearing it with the Trickle Down Top which runs a little big. I'm wearing an XS underneath in the beige, and it seems to be a little big around the stomach area. It still is super cute though and can see wearing it with many different items in my closet. I also am wearing a pair of AG Stevie's, which also run TTS and the Martingale Boots. I've been eyeing these boats for so so long and I finally got them when they went on sale Tuesday morning. I sized up in these to an 8 (38 EURO) since all the reviews said to and they fit perfect! They don't have a zipper; they are pull-on styling. I had no problems getting my foot in and pulling over my jeans. I can't wait to wear these with dresses and skirts! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!




Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat  |  Style# 18903536  |  Red  |  XS  |  $79.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
AG Stevie Jean  |  Style# 18679258  | Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY HERE
Deletta Trickle Down Top  |  Style# 18551184  |  Beige  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  BUY HERE
Martingale Boots  |  Style# 18826172  |  Brown  |  38 EURO  |  $119.95  |  BUY HERE
Juicy Couture Faceted Heart Earrings  |  Style# YJRU4206  |  Silver  |  $45  |  BUY HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments