OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Waffle Weave Dress

11:06 AM

Good morning everyone! Last night was my birthday so a bunch of friends and I went out to BJ's for dinner and drinks. I decided to wear the Waffle Weave Dress, since I haven't worn it yet. Grrr...the dress was really hard to zip up since it's a side zip and doesn't have the hook at the top to hold the zipper together. The zipper kept stopping at the middle of the dress where the top and bottom of the dress is sewn together. I finally figured it out that you have to pull the dress down on the side to make the zipper straight in order for it not to stop at the middle and get stuck. The dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. The dress is comfortable, flowy and feminine and I love the texture. I was going to wear it with some gorgeous Forever 21 tights that match perfectly with the dress and cardigan, but I decided not to at the last minute. Overall, last night was awesome and I had a great time with great friends that I love!



RicRac Waffle Weave Dress  |  Style# 18406389  |  Brown Motif  |  XS  |  $59.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Ruffled Cincher Belt  |  Style# 18696153  |  Grey  |  S  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Miss Albright Anticipation Heels  |  Style# 18317156  |  Grey  |  7  |  $168 |  BUY HERE
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239262  |  Briar  |  S  |  $24.90  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely! I am planning to wear my WW next wknd at my works Christmas party with silver belt & shoes :)

    ReplyDelete