OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Clusters of Light

7:13 PM


Here is my outfit from today. My Mom and I ran some errands and went to the local pumpkin patch. I got the coolest looking white pumpkins! My Mom also got some light pink/peach ones. Really different from the ordinary orange. If everything goes well this week (already this week, my dog was rushed to the vet and I'm fighting a cold) I'm planning on going to Anthro on Thursday. I already have some requests from last week and I have those written down and will review the items for those who asked if they have them in stock. Let me know if you need anything reviewed, if you want extra photos taken or outfits ideas. Once I get home from my Mom's house this week, I will also be doing How To: Wear Belts with Cardigans for Sue. Also, I was invited to a special Anthro Holiday party at my local Anthro HERE. My Mom and I are going, but was told I can bring 1-2 more people. If you live in my area, I would love to put you on my guest list! Let me know! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Tabitha Clusters of Light Tank  |  Style#18887349  |  Coral  |  2  |  $29.95  |  Sold out online  |  REVIEW HERE
Guinevere Outdoor Cafe Cardigan  |  Style#013289  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  Style#18332767  |  Kitten  |  25  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers  |  Vacchetta  |  7  |  $79.95-$80  |  BUY/REVIEW HERE
Mountain Fog Earrings  |  Style#18726141  |  Gold  |  $32  |  Sold out online

You Might Also Like

10 comments