OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Around Town

1:33 PM

So much for going to Anthro today to do reviews! A man went into the Roseville Galleria right across from Anthro and set a fire in the mall and now they have all the streets locked down and have evacuated everyone. I hope everything is back to normal tomorrow morning so I can get some reviews up for everyone!


Here is my outfit from yesterday just running some errands. I was so upset when I got home and I noticed an ink stain on the top of my shoulder. I have no idea how it got there! I got most of it out using the craziest products you could think of. You can still see it, but not as bad as it was. Grrrrr...oh well. I'm still going to wear it!
Sparrow Whirl & Wind Cardigan  |  Style #010070  |  XS  |  Gold  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Odille Forgotten Pond Tank  |  Style #18878066  |  2  |  Green Motif  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  25  |  Kitten  |  $49.95  |  No longer available online
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers |  7  |  Vacchetta  |  $79.95-$80  |  REVIEW/BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

5 comments