OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Dinner at Sienna

9:46 AM

Last night, my boyfriend and I and another couple went out to Sienna for dinner and drinks. The restaurant is upscale so I decided to wear a dress and add some black accessories. I'm still thinking about the food and how oh so yummy it was!



Burlapp Drifting By Dress  |  Style #033035  |  Cream  |   $89.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Express Light-weight Cardigan  |  Black  |  $44.90  |  No longer available, circa Spring 2010
Express Multi-Bead Collar Necklace  |  Hematite  |  $39.50  |  No longer available, circa Spring 2010
Zigi Soho Zink Peep Toe Platform Pump  |  Black  |  $59.95  |  No longer available, circa Fall 2009

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so pretty in your drifting by dress. Don't you just love that dress? It's definitely my favorite dress that I own from Anthro. I really like the black accessories with it. I'm going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine! :) I love this dress as well. I was going to wear some nude heels and a brown belt, but I decided to go more bold and wear black. It really made the dress more dressy!

    ReplyDelete