OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Lunchtime

5:27 PM

Today I went to lunch with my Mom and popped into Anthro to pick up some items on hold from the sale yesterday. I have worn this outfit before (OUTFIT HERE) but I mixed it up with the belt and hat. I wanted to buy this hat I'm wearing since I saw it online a couple weeks ago, and they had one left today at Anthro so I went ahead and got it. It just went on sale yesterday. It does run on the big and baggy side, but I still love it!






Guinevere Roaming Frills Cardigan  |  Small  |  $39.95  |  Dark Coral/Red  |  Sold out online
Deletta Haute Candy Tank  |  X Small  |  Grey Motif  |  $29.95  |  Sold out online

Abercrombie Erin Skinny Jeans  |  00S  |  Dark Wash  |  Authentic Dark Wash  |  BUY HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers |  Vacchetta  |  $49.95-$80  |  BUY HERE
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Chocolate  |  S  |  #18448928  |  $44  |  BUY HERE
Grace of Lace Hat  |  Brown  |  One Size  |  #18755645  |  $19.95  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

9 comments