Anniversary Luncheon Outfit.

11:02 AM

Yesterday was my older sister's 15th Wedding Anniversary luncheon. I wore Maeve's Vappu dress in yellow, Anthropologie Beaded Curtain belt, Seychelles Come Dancing Peep-Toe Pump, and a wood bracelet. I tried on the Maeve dress in both blue and yellow, but I loved the yellow color over the dark navy. Don't be fooled by the photo on the website. The yellow is not a bright yellow at all! It is a darker mustard color. The size 2 gapped a little in the front, but I used tape to hold the buttons in place. The size 4 was way too big on me. The length is great and hits just above the knee on me. Two things about this dress that I don't like are the straps. They are way too long and they need to get the shortened. Also, the dress wrinkles very easily. I did bring a white cardigan to wear over the dress with the belt on top of it, but it was way too hot! This dress is really light and is great for end of summer and transition into fall. I wasn't sure if I should wear nude heels or brown, but decided with the nude heels since it made my legs look endless. I also didn't want to take away from the dress and belt.


Here was my complete outfit with cardigan...


Maeve Vappu Dress  |  $98 (NOW $49.95)  |  Yellow  |  BUY HERE
Beaded Curtain Belt  |  $58  |  Brown  |  No longer available, BUY SIMILAR HERE
Seyhelles Come Dancing Peep-Toe Pump  |  $89.95  |  Vacchetta  |  BUY HERE
American Eagle Wooden Bracelet  |  $22.50  |  No longer available, BUY SIMILAR HERE
J. Crew Jackie Cardigan  |  $62  |  White  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments