In Pursuit of the Perfect Nude Pump

3:33 PM

After months and months of searching stores such as Aldo Shoes, Journeys, Macys and Nordstrom, I have finally found the perfect nude pump! It is Seychelles Come Dancing Peep-Toe Pump in Vacchetta.

I bought these from Endless.com in my usual size 7. They are slightly lighter then my skintone since I am pretty tan, but are pretty dang close to perfect. Nude pumps are a must for everyone woman's wardrobe since it goes with everything, just like black pumps. I love these shoes since it makes your legs look 10 times longer then they are. On the downside, these shoes seem to scuff easily though and I know after I wear them over and over again I will have to invest in a new pair eventually. You can purchase these from Endless.com or Anthropologie. Endless.com carries black, aqua, red and vacchetta. Anhropologie carries black, aqua and red. They did carry these pumps at Nordstrom, but seem to be not available or sold out.

You can purchase them here: endless.com  |  $89.95  |  Black, aqua, red or vacchetta
or here: Anthropologie  |  $90  |  Black, aqua or red

You Might Also Like

0 comments