ALL BLACK Leaf Printed Ballet Flat

10:56 AM

I just purchased these flats last week and have already worn them almost everyday. They seem to be my go to shoes now. These are the ALL BLACK Leaf Printed Ballet Flats.

They are a perfect flat for the transition into fall! I usually wear a size 7 but after reading some reviews from others that have purchased the flat, I decided to go a half size up and ordered a 7.5. They 7.5 fits great! The detailing in the leaves really speaks for itself. It's a gorgeous flat! I did put some clear heel cushions in so the flat wouldn't rub on my heel. This a definite MUST buy for Fall. They look great with skinny jeans, wide leg jeans, dresses and skirts. Really you can't go wrong with these flats.

I bought them from Endless.com and got free overnight shipping and no sales tax. Endless.com carries both the light brown color I have and the navy. Anthropologie also sells these, but only carries the navy (which is actually black).

You can purchase them here: endless.com  |  $111.95 |  Light brown or navy
Or here: Anthropologie  |  $138  |  Navy only

Here is an outfit I put together with the ALL BLACK Leaf Printed Flat.
Top: Velvet  |  Pearly Glow Tank  |  Ivory  |  39.95  |  BUY HERE
Cardigan: Tokyo Map  |  Lady's Choice Cardigan  |  Neutral Motif  |  $88  |  BUY HERE
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind  |  Kimmie  |  Dear Coco  |  $178  |  BUY HERE
Bracelet: Express  |  Asymmetrical Sculpted Bracelet  |  Neutral  |  No longer available
Flats:  ALL BLACK  |  Leaf Printed Ballet Flat  |  Light Brown  |  $111.95/$138  |  BUY HERE or BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments