Anthropologie Product Reviews - Dresses!

So I hit Anthro early this morning at 10am to get into the sales room. I was the first one in, and found a couple of skirts that were marked down, but didn't look good on me at all! The three items I wanted to get sold out online at 12am so I thought the store would have it. No luck. I can't believe I left Anthro empty handed today! :( I think that'a a first!

I did grab some dresses I've been eyeing online to review.


Maeve Seaside Dress  |  Size 2  |  Blue Motif  |  $138  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Color contrast, detail of top and bottom, cut, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Will I get it?: I wanted this so bad, but I am holding out until it goes on sale




Deletta Fukuoka Folds Dress  |  Size XS  |  Dark Purple  |  $138  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Top detail, color
Cons: Bottom material is different then top, bottom material feels and looks cheap
Verdict: C-
Will I get it?: No no no, a belt might make it look better




Edme and Esyllte Sugar-Coated Shirt Dress  |  Size 2  |  Gold  |  $128  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Everything except the ribbon belt, it's very old fashioned house-wive
Cons: Nothing
Verdict: A++
Will I get it?: I really hope they don't sell out of this in my size. I'm holding out until it goes on sale.

Here is the Sugar-Coated Shirt Dress with a belt. I think this looks a lot better.



Banded Together Belt  |  Size S  |  Brown  |  $38  |  BUY HERE


I also think that this belt would look great...

High Prarie Belt |  Size S  |  Neutral  |  $38  |  BUY HERE




We Love Vera Changing Canopy Dress  |  Size 2  |  Botanical Motif |  $168  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Detail, colors, cut
Cons: Ribbon belt
Verdict: A
Will I get it?: I really hope they don't sell out of this in my size. I'm holding out until it goes on sale.

Here is the Changing Canopy Dress with a belt, which I think looks much better.



Top: Cylindrical Braided Belt  |  Size S  |  Black  |  $34  |  BUY HERE
Bottom: Banded Together Belt  |  Size S  |  Brown  |  $38  |  BUY HERE




Moulinette Soeurs Pittore Dress  |  Size 0 (Sold out of size 2)  |  Botanical Motif |  $168  |  BUY HERE
Pros: Everything...detailing of the colored splotches, cut, feel of material
Cons: Need a size 2, size 0 I couldn't lift up my arms because the material was too tight
Verdict: A+++
Will I get it?: This was so hard to hand back, but I'm waiting for it to go on sale.