What I Bought | Weekend Shopping Haul

12:53 PM


Good afternoon everyone and I hope you all are having a great week. I made a trip to Anthro Saturday to do reviews and it was also ANTHRO DAY! :) I was very excited for this promotion and many others did as well since the store was packed. I bought the Scoopneck Maxi Dress and Lace-Layered Ruched Tank (reviews coming soon). The Scoopneck Maxi Dress is breathtaking on. I absolutely love it! Definitely worth full price. Also, I bought the Side-Tied Sparrows Blouse. I also popped into the mall as well since The Limited was offering 40% off plus 10% off for using your card. I can't wait to share my reviews with you so stay tuned for Reviews: Round 1.

Here's what I bought...
Size: XS Regular
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: 0

You Might Also Like

0 comments