OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Milla Ruffle Maxi Dress

11:59 AM

Note: Did you see My Lust List: September?

Good morning everyone and hope you're having a great week. As Fall quickly approaches, I have been trying to wear my maxi dresses as much as possible. I decided to wear the Milla Ruffle Maxi Dress that I purchased back in June during my Weekend Shopping Haul. The length is good for my 5'3'' height and the dress is a gorgeous green color. I was going to wear a belt with it, but I decided to let the dress stand on its own as it's beautiful without any accessories. I did wear some bracelets and t-straps sandals. Stay tuned for the first edition of Anthropologie Spotted on Friday and also Get The Look You Thought You Missed tomorrow. I'm also going to Anthro (finally) to do reviews this weekend so reviews are coming early next week! Have a great day everyone!


Soprano Milla Ruffle Maxi Dress  |  Style# 549715  |  Waterfall |  XS  |  $30.90  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Loft Bangle Bracelets  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Kelly & Katie Aphrodite Sandal  |  Style# 8518547  |  Bronze  |  6.5  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Vintage-style Diamond Necklace  |  Gift from Aunt for Christmas  |  Circa 2011

You Might Also Like

0 comments