What I Bought | Weekend Shopping Haul

10:32 AM

ANTHRO PERK ALERT: Free Shipping on orders of $100+. Find all the details HERE.


Good morning everyone! No sale this morning as there is FREE SHIPPING on orders of $100 or more. You can see all the details in this post or you can start shopping HERE. I didn't get a chance to go to the mall this weekend, but instead bought a couple items online as I have been taking care of my boyfriend the past 4 days since he had knee surgery. The Limited was having a pretty good sale this weekend (and they just extended it this morning) so I decided to finally buy the Bird Print Peasant Blouse which I have been waiting for to pop online or in-store for awhile. I love the muted color, bird print and polka dots trim. I can't wait to get it in the mail!

Here's what I bought...
Size: 0
Size: XS

You Might Also Like

0 comments