Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

11:39 AM

Week in Review: Did you see Autumn Color Story, What I Bought, Outfits: Layer Takes, and the new Sale items?

Good afternoon everyone and hope you all are having a fantastic week. I took yesterday and today off my 9-5 job as my boyfriend had knee surgery yesterday morning so I've been taking care of him. Good news about that is I have more time to blog since I'm not working. :) I made a trip to Anthro last Saturday during Anthro Day and did a bunch of reviews for you ladies that I can't wait to share. I have about 4 Rounds of Reviews, so make sure you stayed tuned for Reviews: Round 2 which will be coming next week. You can also see what I purchased on Anthro Day HERE. See any items you like or added to your wishlist?

Now on the to reviews...

Here is Bailey 44's Striational Column Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size X-Small. As like all of Bailey 44's sister dresses, this dress is very flattering on, stretchy, comfortable, and soft. You can't go wrong with this dress as it flatters all body types. I love the pattern, colors and the length is good as it hits just at my knee. I can see wearing this with some red pumps. You can shop the sister dresses here: Cap Sleeve Column DressPetite Column Tank Dress and the Pieced Column Dress (Review & OOTD).

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Striational Column Dress
Style# 25683319
Price: $178

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, comfortable, pattern, flattering
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Maeve's Jacquard Circle-Skirt Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here. It fit good everywhere but the arm holes were very small and it was very hard to move my arms up over my head. I could size up to a 4 but that would make the dress looser around the waist. I recommend trying your normal size and a size up to see which fit you prefer. I love the pattern, design and length of the dress as it hits just above my knee. I can see pairing this dress with so many fun colors like red, turquoise and yellow.

Wishlisted, but I want to re-try the dress on.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Jacquard Circle-Skirt Dress
Style# 24996530
Price: $138

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, pattern, length, fit, pattern
Cons: Arms holes tiny
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is LeifNotes' Open-Air Theater Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I really love this dress! I love the classic black and white motif, lace top and black cording and buttons. It's such a classic looking dress that can be dressed up with heels or flats. I also can see wearing many different colored heels and cardigans with this dress. The length is good as it hits just above my knee.

Back to the rack for now but will reconsider during sale.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Open-Air Theater Dress
Style# 24996530
Price: $138

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, classic white/black motif, black cording/lace top
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Weston Wear's Frothed Dots Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small as my local Anthro didn't have an X-Small. I recommend trying your normal size and a size down as this dress is pullover style, has no zipper and is stretchy. I love the soft pink color, flowy material, dotted pattern and length, as it hits jut above my knee. This dress is soft, feminine, flowy and gorgeous. I also like the key-hole back.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Frothed Dots Dress
Style# 24950446
Price: $158

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, dot pattern, flowy, length, feminine
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Hi There From Karen Walker's Basque Floral Dress. This dress fits somewhat small. This dress doesn't come in size 0, the smallest size being a 2, which I'm wearing here. I could zip it up, but it was very uncomfortable to breath and tight around the waist. I would recommend sizing up by 1 size in this dress. I did try on a size 4 as well and it fit me great. It was a slightly lose around the waist though. This dress is very flattering and I love the color and floral pattern. The length is a little long as it hits at my knee, so I would most likely get this dress altered.

At the top of my wishlist.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Basque Floral Dress
Style# 24950446
Price: $158

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: Floral pattern, colors, style, fit
Cons: Fits small, size up
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Bordeaux's Scoopback Maxi Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I absolutely love this dress! It's comfortable, stretchy, flowy, and the scoopneck back is breathtaking. The length looks long in the photo but it actually fits me great for my 5'3'' height. If you don't want the dress it touch the floor at all, I would recommend getting the petite version as it's a little shorter. I like how it just kisses the floor and will be perfect with flats, sandals or heels.



Bought at full price.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Scoopback Maxi Dress
Style# 25773151
Price: $158

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, length, scoopneck back, stretchy,  comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is Meadow Rue's Battenberg & Organdy Dress. This dress fits somewhat small. I wearing a size 2 here but would need to size up to a 4 to accommodate my chest. I would recommend sizing up 1 size in this dress. This dress is gorgeous and adorable. I love the different fabrics used from the top of the dress and the bottom. I'm loving all of these black and white dress. So classic! The length is good as it hits just at the top of my knee and the skirt isn't too puffy. I also like the black ribbon tie around the waist. I can see wearing this with many different colored heels and flats such as red, yellow and turquoise.

Wishlisted and waiting for 3rd cut.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Battenberg & Organdy Dress
Style# 24797276
Price: $119.95

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: Two-tone dress, materials, classic, feminine
Cons: Fits small, size up
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting






You Might Also Like

0 comments