Anthropologie Sale!

8:38 AM


Good morning everyone! Sorry for not posting the sales post early this morning. I'm extremely exhausted from all my deadlines at work. Next sale I will be posting the Sale post since I've already had some people email me saying they miss how organized it is. It will be back next week for the Sale, so stay tuned!

The sale was small, but there were some goodies that went on sale that I'm eyeing like the Erinus HalterGolden Sage BlousePlacid Rush Tank, Ruffled Skirt Tank, Sliced Shapes TankSplit Narcissus Shell (I own and love this top...bought HERE), Tulip Lace ShellAG Angelina PetiteAG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie (Navy)AG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie (Coral) (Bought HERE during my Weekend Sale Haul/OOTD HERE) and the Citizens Of Humanity Thompson Skinny.

View all the FRESHLY CUT items from this morning's Sale HERE and then click on Sale on the top right.

Are you buying anything from this sale?

You Might Also Like

0 comments