OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Sky Trails Maxi Dress

7:06 AM

Perk Alert: Free shipping is BACK through July 31st! (Read about it HERE) What are you waiting for?! Start shopping NOW!

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! There was no sale this morning, which is great news for our wallets, but there is FREE SHIPPING! Late last week, my boyfriend and I had an amazing date night...we went out for sushi and frozen yogurt. I wanted to wear something cute, so I decided to wear the Sky Trails Maxi Dress that I bought about a month or so back during my Weekend Shopping Haul. I wore the dress to work as well so I added a cami underneath since the dress is a little low cut. I was so excited that they restocked this dress as I've been wanting it since I saw it back in the May 2012 catalog. It's is a perfect length, is super comfortable and the print is amazing. I highly recommend this dress or one of the other fabulous prints this dress comes in! I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!


The Addison Story Sky Trails Maxi Dress  |  Style# 24772543  |  Blue Motif  |  XSP  |  $168  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Mossimo Shelf Cami  |  Style# 13717318  |  Oxford Blue  |  XS  |  $5.00  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Kelly & Katie Aphrodite Sandal  |  Style# 8518547  |  Bronze  |  6.5  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Vintage-style Diamond Necklace  |  Gift from Aunt for Christmas  |  Circa 2011

You Might Also Like

0 comments