Fabulous Friday Fits | Native Birds Dress

11:53 AM

Note: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You Missed?

Good afternoon everyone and hope you all had a fabulous week! It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I'm so excited after a long week of work the weekend is finally here. I know I haven't done a FFF in a looonnng time (they will be running regularly again!) Ever since the Native Birds Dress popped online, I have been eyeing it. I love the sweet heart neckline, colors and lovely bird print. I can't wait to try this little number on in store and review it for you all. I decided to pair the dress with yellow as I think this color goes very well with the dress. I added a bow belt, yellow oxfords, purse and earrings. I can see wearing this out to dinner with your guy, to brunch with your girlfriends on shopping for the day with your best friend. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 25205998, Blue Motif, $158
Gingham-Trimmed Oxford Heels
Style# 24803678, Yellow, $118
Style# 24103368, Yellow,  $228
Style# 25094350, Yellow, $38
Studded Points Earrings
Style# 24899817, Gold, $95

You Might Also Like

0 comments