OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Flourishing Stripes Tank

9:49 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

My boyfriend and I and our good friends Aric and Amber made a very spontaneous trip to Six Flags: Discovery Kingdom today. We had a blast! We finished our night at Texas Roadhouse, which I've never been to before and it was super yummy!

The weather was gorgeous in the Bay Area today so I wore my new Flourishing Stripes Tank, REVIEW HERE, with some shorts and sandals. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible and definitely was!


Pilcro Flourishing Stripes Tank  |  Style# 20708137  |  Blue Motif  |  XS  |  $78  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
American Eagle Favorite Denim Trouser Short  |  Circa Spring 2010
Abercrombie & Fitch Women's Leather Sandal  |  Circa Spring 2010
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |  Style# 1370241  |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments