Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

2:19 PM

Hey everyone! Review time...just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE.

On to the reviews...

Here is Sanctuary's Cissus Button-Up, Gingham which I already have reviewed HERE. I just wanted to show the top with jeans in this photo. I'm wearing an XS here.

Button-Up wishlisted.








Sanctuary Cissus Button-Up, Gingham
Style#: 20304846
Color: Navy (041), Green Motif (038)
Price: $88
Length: 27''
Pros: TTS, length, fit, color, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is Girls from Savoy Mariposa Tank. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the butterfly pattern of this top and the colors. It's super cute in person. I love the bust line and the adjustable straps. It does fall a bit short on my torso though.    

Purchased for my younger sister, so now I can borrow it!
Girls from Savoy Mariposa Tank
Style#: 20401519
Color: Red Motif (041)
Price: $78
Length: 24''
Pros: TTS, fit, color, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting












Here is Deletta's Whispering Magnolia Tunic. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love how lightweight and comfortable this top is. I also love the colors and pattern on the shoulder. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips.

I liked this top, but didn't love it, so a pass for me.
Deletta Whispering Magnolia Tunic
Style#: 20538823
Color: Orange (089)
Price: $39.95
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass for me












Here are L'Affaire's Epilogue Blouse (Ivory Tower Tank) and Eloise's Reversible Seamless Tank. I'm wearing an XS in the Epilogue Blouse so I would say it fits TTS. I am wearing a Small in the Reversible Seamless Tank in Maize so this fits TTS as well. They both are very comfortable and pair very well together.

Both wishlisted for sale time.
L'Affaire Epilogue Blouse
Style#: 20266250
Color: Green (089), Black (001), Ivory (011)
Price: $88
Length: 28''
Pros: TTS, lace pattern, comfortable, beautiful
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting

Eloise Seemless Tank
Style#: 20266250
Color: Maize (074), Sapphire (043), Turquoise (046), White, Cream, Brown (020), Raspberry (062), Black
Price: $24
Pros: TTS, stretchy, lightweight, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is Deletta's Wandering Wake Tank. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I didn't even recognize this top in the store since when you look at the top up close and in person, it's not a solid mint/green color. It has a striped pattern of color all over the top. I still love the concept and color of this top. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips.

Wishlisted for sale time.

Deletta Wandering Tank
Style#: 20607388
Color: Sky (045)
Price: $48
Length: 28''
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting








Here is C. Keer's Winner's Circle Tee. This top fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing an XS and it is a little big on the bottom. I think this is how it's supposed to fit however. I love the necklace detailing, length and the colors this top comes in. It's also super lightweight and comfortable.

Wishlisted in Orange and Pink.
C. Keer Winner's Circle Tee
Style#: 19885565
Color: Orange (080), Purple (050), Blue (040), Pink (066), Navy (041), White (010), Yellow (072)
Price: $48
Length: 26''
Pros: TTS, colors, neckline detail, comfortable, length
Cons: Bottom of top very big and flowy
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting



Here is an Girls from Savoy Frannie Camisole. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I loved this top before I put it on, but I didn't like it as much once I had it on. It's comfortable, lightweight and the length is good. The back is also very cute with as it zips and ties. The only downside to this top is it is sheer and you can see certain parts of my body that shouldn't be seen. You will need to wear a bra, white or nude cami under this...or maybe even a bright yellow for some fun.

Even though this is super, super cute its a pass for now, but will purchase a sale time for purchase.
Girls from Savoy Frannie Camisole
Style#: 20848917
Color: White (010)
Price: $68 (?)
Pros: TTS, length, comfortable, neckline
Cons: Sheer (will need to wear a cami under)
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting, but waiting for sale









Here is another C. Keer's Jump Seat Shirt. This fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is super comfortable. I love the button up and the sleeve detail. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips.

A pass for now. Waiting for 2nd cut.
C. Keer Jump Sheet Shirt
Style#: 20501987
Color: Grey (031), Pink (066), Ivory (011), Black (001)
Price: $29.95
Length: 24''
Pros: TTS, colors, length, comfortable
Cons: Fits loose
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass for now



Here is Deletta's Gathering Tank, Odille's Pale Bright Skirt and the Junctions Belt. I've already reviewed the Gathering Tank and Junctions Belt HERE.

The Pale Bright Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the muted colors of this skirt. It's comfortable and I love the different colors in the striped pattern. The length is also good as it hits just at my knee.

Skirt wishlisted for sale time.
Odille Pale Bright Skirt
Style#: 20622452
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Price: $88
Length: 21''
Pros: TTS, colors, striped pattern, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting








Style#: 20437349
Color: White (010), Green Motif (066), Dark Grey (005), Green Motif (030)
Price: $48
Length: 24.5''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors, length, fit
Cons: Can size up
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Bought at full price in white

Style#: 20711644
Color: Brown (020), Ivory (011)
Price: $38
Length: S: 31'', M: 33'', L: 35''L
Width: 2''
Pros: TTS, material, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Bought at full price



Here is Deletta's Gathering TankBlue Tassel's Sagebrush Skirt and the Junctions Belt. I've already reviewed the Gathering Tank and Junctions Belt HERE.

The Sagebrush Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the color and the embroidered detailing on the bottom of the skirt. The length is also good as it hits just at my knee.

Wishlisted but may be a full price purchase.
Blue Tassel Sagebrush Skirt
Style#: 20668505
Color: Green Motif (038)
Price: $128
Length: 20.5''
Pros: TTS, color, embroidered detail/pattern, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting








Here is Deletta's Gathering Tank, Tiny's Sun Stitched Skirt and the Junctions Belt. I've already reviewed the Gathering Tank and Junctions Belt HERE.

The Sun Stitched Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. This skirt has a but more poof to it then the Sagebrush Skirt. The length also is a bit longer as it hits just at/below my knee. I really like the pattern and detailing of the skirt.

A pass for now.
Tiny Sun Stitched Skirt
Style#: 20577037
Color: Neutral Motif (015)
Price: $128
Length: 23''
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass for now








Here is Girls from Savoy's Radler Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I've been wanting to try this on for awhile and glad I finally did. I was a bit disappointed that the top is so short on my torso. I really like the concept, colors and pattern.

A pass for me.
Girls from Savoy Radler Blouse
Style#: 20400982
Color: White (010)
Price: $49.95
Length: 24''
Pros: TTS, floral pattern, concept
Cons: Length short on torso
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust or Bust: A pass for now





You Might Also Like

0 comments