Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

11:28 AM

Hey everyone! Here are Reviews: Round 3!


Reviews: Rounds 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HEREFor all of the reviews, I am wearing the Bakers Savvy in Ice. You can buy it HERE.

I also am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange, so stay tuned!

Now, on to the reviews!

Here is C. Keer's Shy Stalks Shell and Daughter's of Liberation's Go-Getter Pants. First off, the Shy Stalks Shell fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the detailing of the top and the cut material revealing other material underneath. It gives the top dimension. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. The back is also super cute! I can see dressing this up with heels or down with some red flats.

Oh my. The Go-Getter Pants. Oh how I love you and you will be mine. I love the babies. The fit TTS. I'm wearing a 0. The material is comfortable and has a stretch to it. The length is perfect for me too! Being 5'3'', I love finding pants that hit me just right to show off my heels or shoes I'm wearing. I have nothing bad to say about these pants. They are pure perfection for me!

Both wishlisted. Pants wishlisted in every color! :)
Style#: 20049441
Price: $68
Color: Ivory (011)
Pros: TTS, cut material adds dimension, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale
 
 
Style#: 20218376
Price: $88
Color: Red (60), Moss (31), Khaki (36)
Length: 28''L
Pros: TTS, length, comfortable, color, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, lust or bust: A must in Moss



Here is Edme & Esyllte's Springing Season Blouse. The blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a 2. I have already reviewed the Green Motif HERE. Again, I love how high cut it is which makes it work appropriate. The length is good as it hits just past the hips. Very cute and comfortable. Can be dressed up or down.

This was wishlisted, but now a pass for me.
Style#: 20298352
Color: Blue Motif (049),
           Green Motif (039)
Price: $39.95
Pros: TTS, color, flowy,
          comfortable
Cons: The cut of the
          sleeves, sheer
Verdict: B-
Must, bust or lust: A pass for me





Here is Deletta's Boldly Brushed Peasant. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I was really drawn to the bright orangey color of this top. You know me and the orangey color...I LOVE IT. It's perfect for Summertime. The material is very comfortable and has some stretch to it. The length is also good as it hits past my hips.

Wishlisted in Red Motif.
Style#: 20394292
Price: $68
Color: Red Motif (069), Blue Motif (049), Green Motif (38)
Length: 25''L
Pros: TTS, length, color, comfortable, design
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale, even though it's already sold out online in Red Motif



Here is C. Keer's Military Henley. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. Again, I'm wearing Orange! :) I love this top. It's soft, comfortable and stretchy. I also like the detailing in the v-neck and the sleeves. There also some cute little embellishments on the shoulders. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. The material doesn't look too sheer in this color, but I believe the white it more sheer then this color. This top would be perfect to just throw on with some jeans and flats.

Wishlisted in Orange and Beige.



Style#: 19869726
Price: $58
Color: Green (030), Orange (080), Black (001), Beige (024), Ivory (011)
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable, detail in v-neck/sleeves
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale, even though it's already sold out online in Red Motif




Here is Edme & Esyllte's Gathering Blossoms Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a 2. I love the bold blue and the dot/diamond pattern. I also really like how the material is bunched to the side. It gives the top something a little extra. Very comfortable and the length is good as it hits just past my hip.

Wishlisted in Blue Motif.

Style#: 20510368
Color: Blue Motif (049),
           Purple Motif (059)
Price: $118
Length: 25''L
86
Pros: TTS, color, pattern,   
           length, bunched 
           material
Cons: Price
Verdict: A-
Must, bust or lust: A pass for me



Here is Bailey44's Resosance Cowlneck. I just reviewed this top in my Reviews: Round 2 HERE with a the Drawing Parallels Skirt. I wanted to show the length here of the top untucked from the skirt. 

Copied from my previous review: It reminds me of Bailey44's Sidespun Tee REVIEWED HERE and STYLED HERE that was released last summer. It fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is very stretchy so you can size down if you want. This top is super soft and comfortable and the length is perfect.

Wishlisted in all colors.
Style#: 20380986
Price: $88
Color: Blue Moon (041), Tamale (060), Camilla (009)
Pros: TTS, colors, soft, lightweight
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale



Here is the Paint-Box Blouse. I've been wanting to try this on for awhile and finally got to! I really don't see why this has got bad reviews. I love this top! I am wearing a 0. The fit is a little loose, so you can size down if you want it the top to be more form fitting. The material gathered on the right adds dimension and interest to the top. I also like the colors and design. The length is good as it hits just past my hips.

Bought on sale. I plan on wearing this with red heels or flats.
Style#: 20076717
Price: $49.95
Color: Coral (085)
Pros: Colors, length, comfortable, asymmetric cut/bunched material
Cons: Size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Bought a size 0 on sale










Here is Fei's Time-for-Tea Shirt. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love the ivory color of this top with the contrasting crocheted neckline. It's comfortable, cute and feminine. I also like the knotted sleeves. The only thing I didn't like about the top was that it is a little short. It does hit at my hips but is shorter then most the the tops I tried on. It's still very, very adorable.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 19877893
Color: Ivory (011),
            Green (030)
Price: $58
Pros: TTS, color, neckline
Cons: Length is short
Verdict: B
Must, bust or lust: Lust









Here is C. Keer's Endless Horizon Top. I saw this top on a mannequin and thought it look very cute, but once I got it on, it was all wrong. The top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. The only problem is it doesn't flow or hit in any of the right places. It just sort of lays there and does nothing. I look like I have no curves. I really like the concept of this top, just not the execution.

A pass for me.



Style#: 20436929
Price: $48
Color: Blue Motif (049), Yellow (079), Red (060), Grey (004), White (010)
Pros: TTS, colors, v-neck with buttons, length
Cons: No flow, clings to all the wrong places
Verdict: C-
Must, lust or bust: A bust





Here is Deletta's Knotted Scarves Tank.  I have already reviewed the top HERE but wanted to show what this top looked like with jeans to show the length.

Copied from previous review: This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is soft, comfortable and I love the design. The length is also good untucked from the skirt. I love how there are many different colors in the top so it can be worn with many different clothing items.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 20585865
Price: $78
Color: Yellow (079)
Length: 19''L
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale










Here is the Eastpoint Garden Top. I have already reviewed this top in Blue Motif HERE.

Copied from previous reviewHere is Odille's Eastpoint Garden Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I absolutely love this blouse! It's super light weight, comfortable and flowy. I also love the navy color and contrasting flower pattern. The length is good as it hits just past the hips. There is absolutely nothing that I didn't love about this blouse!

I can't believe this is sold out online! I really want this in both colors so I must track these down very very soon!

Style#: 20189908
Color: Blue Motif (049),   
          Yellow (079)
Price: $68
Pros: TTS, color, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting












Here is Left of Center's Emerald Poppy Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the colors in this blouse, the beige and green. Very simple but very cute. I also love the detailing on the bottom of the blouse. However, I do think the length it way too short. It hits just above my hips. You can even see my cami I'm wearing as well. The concept is great but the length just isn't.

I love the concept, but a pass for me.
Style#: 20222972
Color: Ivory (011)
Price: $118
Pros: TTS, color, embellishments
Cons: Way too short
Verdict: B-
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me









Here is Fei's Silk Blooms Eternal Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I could size up to my normal size 2 as well. I love the different colors in this top. You can wear it so many way. I have it over the Maeve Delicate Crops Blouse, which I reviewed HERE, since this top is very very sheer and there needs to be a top underneath. Very lightweight, comfortable and cute.

Wishlsited.








Fei Silk Blooms Eternal Top
Style#: 20402616
Color: Blue Motif (049), 
          Sky (045)
Price: $88
Length: 26''L
Pros: TTS, color, pattern,   
          length
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: Lusting





Here is Field Flower by Wendi Reed's Loop Stack Cardigan. This sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS, but could wear my normal size Small. I love the colors, pattern, fit, and length. The v-neck is a little low so I would wear this with a cami or top or over a dress.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 20160727
Color: Orange (089)
Price: $98
Pros: TTS, colors, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale











Here is Light As Air Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love this top! It's very lightweight and sheer. I am wearing a nude cami underneath which works perfectly with the Ivory color. I can see this getting snagged easily if not careful. Love this.

Wishlisted in Orange.




Style#: 19865666
Color: Ivory (049),
           Orange (045)
Price: $78
Length: 26''L
Pros: TTS, color, pattern,  
          length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, bust or lust: Lusting







Here is Bordeaux's Translucent Dolman Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love how lightweight and comfortable it is. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips. This color does nothing for me, but would love to try on another color. I really like the Grey Motif, Red and Yellow. This top could be dressed up or down...very versatile.

Wishlisted.





Style#: 20513784
Price: $38
Color: Red (060), White (010), Yellow (072), Beige (024), Dark Grey (005), Grey Motif (008)
Length: 27''L
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, length, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Girls from Savoy Cherry Drops Corset. Oh my. I'm in LOVE. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I sized down since this top has some stretch to it but could wear a size 2. I love the color, pattern, length, EVERYTHING. This is one of my favorite tops I've tried on in awhile.


I must have this!

Style#: 19963727
Price: $88
Color: Red Motif (069)
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, length, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, lust or bust: A must









Here is Odille's Crossed Pinstripes Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. This top is adorable! I love the pinstripes, the neckline and also the back with the tied bow. Oh so cute. This could be dressed up with heels or down with flats. Love this so much.

Wishlisted.
Style#: 20300737
Price: $78
Color: Navy (041)
Pros: TTS, length, color, pinstripes, back
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A must

You Might Also Like

0 comments