Fabulous Friday Fits | Case in Charm Study Dress

7:10 AM

Note: Did you see my Valentine's Day Shop?

Anthro February Lookbook:
Did you see the new and oh so lovely Anthropologie February 2014 Lookbook? Oh my! Shop the full catalog HERE!


Good morning everyone and hope you all had a fabulous week! It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I'm so excited after a long week of work the weekend is finally here. I know I haven't done a FFF in a looonnng time. After browsing a couple websites, I came up with this little fun outfit. I saw this adorable dress from Modcloth with the flower belt and thought, this would be super cute with some boots! A perfect outfit for a fun day at work, shopping with girlfriends or out to a country concert. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments