Valentine's Day Shop | Shop Your Heart Out

9:38 AM

Anthro February Lookbook: Did you see the new and oh so lovely Anthropologie February 2014 Lookbook? Oh my! Shop the full catalog HERE!

Note:
Did you see my January Lust List?



Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I wanted to put some of my favorite dresses and items together for the special day. Even if you don't have a Valentine in your life, why not go out wearing a lovely red dress? If you have someone special in your life, a gorgeous dress and maybe a cute card and a chemise...sounds like a great night to me! My boyfriend and I are most likely going out to dinner and then out for some drinks, but on the other hand, pjs, a home cooked meal, a movie and a glass of wine sound good too! Do you have any big Valentine's Day plans?

Check out Anthro's Valentine's Day Gift Guide, Nordstrom's Valentine's Day Date-Night Dress Guide and Modcloth's Valentine's Day Shop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments