Fabulous Friday Fits | Carolinae Top

2:46 PM

Week in Review: Did you see Anthropologie SpottedGet The Look You Thought You MissedWhat I Love Today: GreenReviews: Round 2Outfits: About A Bloom and the Sale items?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good afternoon lovelies and Happy Friday! I hope you all are enjoying your day! While at Anthro a couple weeks ago to do reviews, I spotted the Carolinae Top. I have been eyeing this blouse ever since I saw it pop up online. I love the pink paired with the green and beige and the lovely floral print. This top doesn't disappoint! It fits TTS as I took a size 2. I could have worn a size 0 or 4 as well. It just all depends on how you want the top to fit. Since the top is cropped, I paired it with the Anomalous Cami (OOTD HERE) to add a pop of color and play off the pink in the top. This outfit reminds me of the Spring days and nights to come! I can see wearing this out shopping with your girlfriends, lunch with your best friend or on a date to the movies or dinner with your guy. Stay tuned for my March List List and more Reviews! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24291270, Green Motif, $98
Anomalous Cami
Style# 21079637, Raspberry, $48
Style# A22957559, Fresh,  $164
Adrienne Heels (BUY HERE in more colors)
Style# 23164486, Taupe, $90
Gold Rung Earrings
Style# 24354953, Coral, $34
Ecru Floro Satchel
Style# 22936736, Beige, $298
Threadwork Scarf
Style# 24266264, Pink, $48





You Might Also Like

0 comments