What I Bought | { Lauren Conrad } Shopping Haul

9:33 AM


Good morning everyone and I hope you all are having a good weekend so far. I decided to swing by Kohls yesterday while waiting for my boyfriend to get off work and I was amazed by all of the adorable Lauren Conrad items, especially the Bicycle Bow Dress!


I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots, bicycles or mint so I knew I had to buy this little number. I also bought many other items that I just couldn't resist. This dress was the only one left hanging at my local Kohls so if you are wanting this dress, I would buy it online HERE to be safe. Kohls is offering 20% off online with the code FRIENDS. With my discounts, I spent about $200 on all this and I earned Kohls cash to go and shop more next week!

Here's what I bought...
Size: 2
Size: XS
Size: One Size
Size: One Size
Size: One Size
Size: One Size
Size: One Size
Size: One Size

You Might Also Like

0 comments