OOTD: AE Lace Detail Top

9:04 AM

Note: Did you see the new Sale items?

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! Yay...the weekend is almost here which means I will be heading to Anthro to finally do those reviews for you! :) Last night I went out to dinner with my bestie Jessica to our favorite dinner spot, Chicago Fire. I wore this outfit to work today and then out to dinner. I love how I have a casual dress code at work. Over the weekend, I did a little shopping (okay...a lot) and I found these jeans at American Eagle. I'm really loving some of their items right now! I went to do a return and walked out with a bunch of goodies. These jeans are super comfortable and fit my 5'3'' height perfect! I hope they make more denim just like this with more patterns and colors. Stay tuned for my Weekend Sale Haul! Have a great day!


AEO Lace Detail Top  |  Style# 2361_9791_131  |  Chalk |  S  |  $24.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
AEO Print Jegging Ankle  |  Style# 0436_7767_214  |  Tarro Root  |  0R  |  $29.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Seychelles Come Dancing Peep Toe Pump  |  Style# 18200675  |  Vacchetta  |  7  |  $98  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Vintage-style Diamond Necklace  |  Gift from Aunt for Christmas  |  Circa 2011

You Might Also Like

0 comments