Anthropologie Sale | Over 300 Freshly Cut Items

7:58 PM

Note: Did you enter Anthro's #WantWishAnthro Contest today? I won Day 4 (the Monogram Mug!)

Note: Did you see my OOTD: Cable-Fuse Sweater, Reviews: Round 1 and my Lust List?


Good evening everyone and I hope you all had a great weekend and Monday! This morning, Anthro made 300 freshly cut items online and in-stores, which include some gorgeous dresses, sweaters, jewelry and house & home items.

My favorite markdowns from this weeks include the Skipperdee FlatsHoneyed Lace Dress (review coming this week), Matinee CardiganNew Light Dress (REVIEW HERE), Cosette Cardigan, and the Creature Feature Top.

See all of the markdowns in:

CLOTHING
SHOES
ACCESSORIES
HOUSE & HOME

You can see all the FRESH CUTS HERE. Happy shopping everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments