OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Cable-Fuse Sweater

10:10 AM

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fantastic week! I celebrated my 29th Birthday on Wednesday and had a fabulous time. It's been a full week of celebration that continues through this weekend. I have the best boyfriend, friends and family ever! You all are amazing and have made this birthday the best ever! Thanks for the birthday love!



Below is the comfortable and warm outfit I wore to work on Wednesday since it's been extremely chilly here. We are out of session right now which is great so we can dress casual until the Assemblymember's come back in January. I purchased this sweater during Anthropologie's Black Friday Sale (See what I bought HERE). When I saw this hanging in the sales room, I instantly fell in love with the color. See my REVIEW HERE. I paired it with my favorite AG's, boots and a scarf. Stay tuned as I will be announcing my Very Merry Christmas Giveaway!


Sparrow Cable-Fuse Sweater 28815108  |  Gold  |  S  |  $69.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
AG Stevie  |  18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
Martingale Boots  |  18826172  |  Brown  |  38 EURO  |  $119.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Saks Fifth Avenue Cashmere Scarf  |  Christmas gift, circa 2012  |  Sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments