{ Anthro Perk Alert } | First Dibs on January Designers

9:43 AM

REMINDER: The Winter TAG SALE is still ON! Get an extra 25% off SALE ITEMS in stores and online and over 800 Freshly cut items! Start shopping NOW!


Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! Anthro members get FIRST DIBS to pre-shop January's Designer's before anyone else. There are some beauties that were just released and I'm loving the flowy dresses and chunky jewelry. It's getting my excited for Spring time! My favorite item is the Pali Maxi Dress that will be finding its way into my Spring/Summer wardrobe. Also, the winners will be announced later on this afternoon from my Christmas Gift Card Giveaway. I'm still tallying up the entries!

START SHOPPING HERE or below. Not an Anthro member? SIGN UP HERE.




You Might Also Like

0 comments