Outfit Inspiration | Evening of Extravagance Dress

9:21 PM

Note: Did you see my Valentine's Day Shop?



Good morning everyone and hope you all had a fabulous week! It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I am very excited for the weekend to finally be here. One of my favorite lovelies, Modcloth, contacted me about putting together an outfit around the Evening of Extravagance Dress. I decided I wanted to keep the outfit simple and go the more elegant and sophisticated route. I kept the shoes very simple with a black pump with cream accents (to play off the underlying cream tones in the dress). I also found a lovely necklace and earrings that pair with the dress nicely without taking too much away. Lastly I paired the dress with an adorable mint clutch for a pop of color. This dress can be worn out on a dinner date, a little black dress party or to an evening wedding. Make sure you check out all of Modcloth's other lovely dresses and clothing online! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments