Anthropologie Sale!

3:23 PM

Note: Thank you to everyone that entered my Anthro's #WantWishAnthro Contest. The winners will be announced this week so stay tuned!

Note: Did you see my OOTD: Cable-Fuse Sweater, Reviews: Round 1 and my Lust List?


Good afternoon everyone and Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having an amazing day so far! This morning, Anthro made lots of freshly cut items online and tomorrow in-stores, which include some gorgeous items for your closet and your home.

My favorite markdowns from this weeks include the AG Stevie CordsMira-Mirano Infinity ScarfAG Stevie Ankle CordsShimmered Boucle Sweater (REVIEW HERE), Sparkled Frond Peplum Blouse, Tiered Bow Wedges, Jeweled Collar Tank, St. Germain Beanie, Pilcro Serif Cord Leggings and the Marled Fringe Infinity Scarf.

See all of the markdowns in:

CLOTHING
SHOES
ACCESSORIES
HOUSE & HOME

You can see all the FRESH CUTS HERE. Happy shopping everyone! Give those gift cards a work out!


You Might Also Like

0 comments