Fabulous Friday Fits | Ruffled Picea Buttondown

10:30 AM

Note: Did you see my reviews of the Split Dots Dress and the New Light Dress?


Good morning everyone and hope you all had a fabulous week! It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I'm so excited after a long week of work the weekend is finally here. I know I haven't done a FFF in a looonnng time. After cruising around the Anthro site for awhile, I saw this adorable blouse and could totally see wearing it. I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans, adorable dot flats and some simple silver jewelry. A perfect outfit for a casual Friday at work, shopping with girlfriends or happy hour with friends. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


(click HERE to view Polyvore set)
Style# 25876707, Green Motif, $88
A Gold E Chloe Skinny Jeans
Style# 29524139, Nice, $138
Style# 28890408, Black,  $98
Style# 30046726, Silver, $28
Blitzen Posts
Style# 30231971, Silver, $24








You Might Also Like

0 comments