OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Chevron Maxi Skirt

10:33 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great Holiday weekend. I have just been relaxing as I hurt my ankle pretty bad last week in Crossfit. Icing has never felt so good. I will be posting reviews this week. So so sorry they haven't been posted yet, but they are on their way!

I have been shopping a lot at my friend Morgan's boutique called Identity Boutique in Midtown Sacramento. I absolutely love her, her style and her store. I fell in love with this combination immediately when I saw it. I'm not one to wear a crop top, but hey, I wanted to give it a chance and I actually loved it. I paired the black crop top with a lovely chevron maxi skirt (as I saw it in her store), black sandals and a cute mint bow necklace. Definitely my favorite boutique in Midtown!


Lush Cross Back Sporty Bralette  |  Black  |  S  |  $24  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Cloudwalk Chevron Maxi Skirt  |  Black & White  |  S  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Express Sandals |  Black  |  6.5  |  Sim. HEREHERE, HERE
Bow Necklace  |  Mint  |  Sold out online, sim. HERE
Bracelet  |  Gold & Black  |  $42  |  Ladybuggz Boutique
Kate Spade 'Gramercy' Bracelet Watch  |   Rose Gold  |  $225  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments