Fabulous Friday Fits | Tiller Top

4:44 PM

Anthro Perk Alert: Pre-Shop Karen Walker's 2 new Collections before anyone else!

Good evening everyone and hope you all had a fabulous week! It's Friday, Friday, Friday! I'm so excited after a long week of work the weekend is finally here. I know I haven't done a FFF in a looonnng time. I've been eyeing the Tiller Top ever since it was released recently in Karen Walkers new Hi There Collection. I love the stripes and red collar. It's classic and can be dressed up for down. I would also pair this with a blazer and scarf for some layers. Reviews: Round 2 will be up soon! I also plan on making a trip to Anthro this weekend for MORE reviews! Yay! Have a great weekend everyone!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 27274281, Navy, $78
Pilcro Serif Legging
Style# 24926842, Rinsed Denim, $118
Style# 25200395, Black,  $118
Style# 27370204, Black, $38
Buckled Square Crossbody Bag
Style# 25386061, Red, $99.95








You Might Also Like

0 comments