Outfits | Resort

8:53 AM

Note: There was a HUGE Anthro Sale yesterday! Get the details HERE or Start Shopping NOW!


Good morning everyone! Did you see the HUGE SALE yesterday morning? Over 350 items were marked down! Get the details HERE or START SHOPPING THE SALE HERE. I know, I know...we are in the dead of Winter, but Anthro brings us another set of lovely outfits that feature 4 resort ready looks. I'm very excited about these looks as I will be going to the Caribbean in April for 10 days and I will be needing some resort-like items for my trip. You can see Anthropologie's entire RESORT COLLECTION HERE. Do you see any looks you like?

Look #1

Embellished Kaftan Cover-Up

Kabuto Tasseled Cuff

Studded Corners Bangle

Socoa Sandals

Look #2

Skikda Beach Tunic

Painted Current Shorts

Castellane Layer Necklace

Brittany Sandals

Look #3

Costa Tropical Bikini

Costa Tropical Bikini Bottom

Interval Sparkle Cuff

Look #4

Marlena Dress

Tortola Floppy Hat

Hammer-Split Brass Cuff

Rosegold Sandals

You Might Also Like

0 comments