J. Crew Factory Shopping Haul & Pre-Shop J. Crew Factory New Arrivals

2:15 PM

Anthro Perk Alert: Today is the last day for Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more! Enter "AUTUMN" at checkout. Start shopping now!


Good afternoon everyone and hope you all are having a great weekend. My dog Bruiser had major surgery yesterday to remove his thyroid as he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a couple weeks ago. Today is recovery Day 1. He seems to be doing good and has been resting. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery and that everything heels nicely. To keep my mind off the surgery, my Mom and I headed to J. Crew Factory in Vacaville to do some shopping. There were so many cute items there and I picked up a couple sweaters for the upcoming colder months.


J. Crew Factory is currently offering 30% off their site so get these sweaters while you can! (They are also offering another version of these cute sweaters in Puffin, which features a Seagull). You can Pre-Shop all the new arrivals before anyone else HERE. If you aren't a Factory First member yet, sign up HERE to get exclusive sneak peaks and coupons! 

Here's what I bought...
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: XS
Size: XS

You Might Also Like

0 comments