OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Intarsia Charley Sweater

9:42 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Election Day! Did you see all the new items that went on sale yesterday morning? A lot goodies went on sale and also over 70 pairs of shoes! On Friday when my dog Bruiser was having surgery in Davis, I made a quick trip to J. Crew Factory in Vacaville with my Mom to see what new arrivals they had. I picked up a couple of very cute items, including this Intarsia Charley Sweater in Dot that I am wearing below (I wore this to Church on Sunday). You can see my J. Crew Factory Shopping Haul HERE to see all the items I purchased. J. Crew Factory is currently offering 30% off online plus an extra 20% and Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more so get this sweater and other goodies while you can! Use code "HAULPASS" at checkout. I'm glad to report that Bruiser is recovering well and each day he is getting stronger. I hope you all have a great day!


J. Crew Factory Intarsia Charley Sweater in Dot  |  Style# 23628  |  Black Camel  |  XS  |  $61.50  |  BUY
Loft Modern Skinny Jean  |  Style# 280733  |  Hawthorne Wash  |  0  |  $59.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Steve Madden Heaven Leather Flat  |  Style# 20995676  |  Cognac  |  6  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
The Limited Pearl Bead Double-Strand Necklace  |  Style# 1489059  |  Gold  |  $32.90  |  BUY
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments