What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 10.4.11

1:00 PM

Anthro Perk Alerts: All Outerwear, Boots and Booties 30% OFF! See details and the full list of items HERE. Also, take an Add'l 25% off SALE items. See the list HERE.

Note: Did you wear something adorable this week you want to share for all to see? Submit your Reader Outfit for Reader Outfits: What We Wear which posts on Sundays where I showcase all of your outfits to view. Even if you aren't wearing Anthro, please submit your outfit. This feature is open too all! You can find all the details HERE. Can't wait to see what you ladies are wearing this week!


Good afternoon lovelies! Didn't you just ♥ the sale on Tuesday? I love how Anthro surprised us with the Additional 25% off Sale items which, of course, I picked up some goodies I've been eyeing! Did you buy anything from this sale? Are you still eyeing anything or waiting? Also, I will be making a trip to Anthro next week to do reviews for you! CLICK HERE if you want to request and item or two or just see what everyone else is eyeing.

Here's what I bought...
Drapey Bubbled Tee
Style# 20834834
Size: Small
REVIEW

So Saturated Blazer
Style# 22755169
Size: 2


Two Rivers Tee
Style# 22224042
Size: XS


Cabled Cocoon Poncho
Style# 22498729
Size: S/M
Corona Fedora
Style# 21344429
Size: One size

You Might Also Like

0 comments