OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Metallic Stripe Sweater

12:00 PM

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! Can you believe that Thanksgiving and Black Friday are only a couple days away? I'm very excited for Thanksgiving this year as I will be spending it down in San Francisco/Palo Alto area with my boyfriend and his family. Great news for everyone that is wanting to shop Anthro's Black Friday Sale. They are participating this year! I'm not sure exactly what the promotion will be just yet, but I'm hoping it's just like last year with an Additional 25% off starting Wednesday and then and Additional 50% off starting from 6AM-11AM in stores and online, with the Additional 25% off kicking in at 11AM through the weekend. I'm planning on making a trip to Anthro on Sunday to do reviews (YAY) so maybe I can score some goodies. Here is an outfit I wore a couple weeks back when I went shopping with my Mom at J. Crew Factory. I've been loving a lot of The Limited new arrivals and I am on a metallic kick right now so I snatched this sweater up. It's very comfortable but does snag easily. There should be a sale tonight at Anthro so stay tuned! (crossing my fingers).


The Limited Metallic Stripe Sweater  |  Style# 5779551  |  Gold  |  XS  |  $24.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Loft Modern Skinny Jean  |  Style# 280733  |  Hawthorne Wash  |  0  |  $59.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $69.99 |  REVIEW  |  BUY, similar HERE
The Limited Pearl Bead Double-Strand Necklace  |  Style# 1489059  |  Gold  |  $32.90  |  BUY
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments