What I ♥ Today | Sequined Jacquard Dress & Caridad Ruffled Dress

10:29 AM

Note: I just saw Anthro's October catalog and this one is my favorite of the year! Stay tuned tomorrow for Head To Toe in Anthro: Catalog Outifts! Also J.Crew is offering 25% off! YAY!


Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. Today's items I love are the Sequined Jacquard Dress and the Caridad Ruffled Dress, which are both featured in Anthropologie's October catalog. First, the Sequined Jacquard Dress, seen below, is just gorgeous! I love the gold, sequined top and the colorful, fall colored bottom. This dress would be perfect for a Fall wedding or paired with a cute cardigan, tights and heels.


The 2nd item I love today is the Caridad Ruffled Dress. I love the gorgeous green color and this dress is just breathtaking on the model. I feel like the old Anthro is BACK! I love the entire outfit below with the bulky necklace and heels. Just beautiful with the ruched material on the bottom. I think this dress should be in every gal's closet for a special occasion.


What do you think of these two new dresses featured in the Anthro's October catalog? Make sure you stayed tuned tomorrow for Head to Toe in Anthro: Catalog Outfits, where I lay out the entire October catalog for you view, admire and easily shop the new arrivals, Reviews: Round 2 and Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms Are Wearing. Also, Anthropologie Spotted will run this weekend! Hope you all have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments