OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | AE Ruffled Floral Cami

12:24 PM

Week in Review: Did you see the new "Limited Time" Sale ItemsHead to Toe in Anthro: August Catalog Outfits, the new Made in Kind August arrivals and 25% off all Bedding Sale?

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Friday! I'm so happy the weekend is finally here. Last week when I took some time off from work, I popped into American Eagle Outfitters to see what their new arrivals were. There were a lot of cute items that I picked up, including the 2 tops I'm wearing below. I love the vibrant colors of the top and the floral pattern. I paired the floral cami with a solid lace trim cami from AE as well. I finished the look off the some dark rinse skinny jeans and the best flats ever...the Seychelle Bette. Stay tuned as I will be posting my Lust List and taking requests for Reviews as I will be making a trip to Anthro next week to try on the new arrivals for all of you! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


AEO Ruffle Floral Cami  |  Style# 0352_5216  |  Turquoise  |  S  |  $29.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
AEO Lace Trim Cami  |  Style# 2360_9869  |  Soft Sienna  |  XS  |  $19.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Loft Modern Skinny Jean |  Style# 3A280735  |  Dark Rinse  |  00S  |  $69.50  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Vintage-style Diamond Necklace  |  Gift from Aunt for Christmas  |  Circa 2011

You Might Also Like

0 comments