What I Bought | Weekend Shopping Haul

6:51 AM

Good morning everyone and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! My weekend was great! I took a couple days off last week and went camping with my Dad and my younger sister for Father's Day. It was so relaxing and the weather was amazing, unlike in town where it was 106 yesterday. On Saturday, my Mom and I went to Anthro to do reviews and also to do a little shopping. I must say I'm really loving some of the new arrivals at Anthro. Reviews will be up tomorrow if there isn't a sale tonight or Wednesday if there is, so stay tuned! After spending some cash at Anthro we also stopped into Target and Loft where I bought a couple of things. Stay tuned tonight for the sales posting (if there is a sale)! Have a great day everyone!

Here's what I bought...
Size: 2
Size: SP
Size: XS
Size: XSP
Size: XS
Size: XSP
Size: XS

Pilcro Stet Slim Straight
Size: XS
Size: 00P
Size: 00P
Size: 00P

You Might Also Like

0 comments