OOTD: Bird Pleated Peplum Top

9:20 AM

Good morning everyone and hope you all are having a good day! No sale this morning, but isn't that a good thing for our wallets? Everything I want is too new to hit sale anyways. Last week, my bestie Jessica and I went out to Chicago Fire for some dinner. It seems to be our go to spot since they have the best Greek Fries...yum! I wore the same outfit out that I did to work. I wore a fairly new top I got from Kohls. I love the Lauren Conrad line there! I highly recommend it. I fell in the love with the cute bird print immediately. I decided to pair it with my new mint jeans that I got on pop back from Limited. I have been searching for the perfect pair of mint jeans and finally found them! They are super comfortable and the perfect shade of mint. I paired my outfit with the Seychelles Bette Flats, which I have been wearing a lot of lately. I hope you all have a great day!


Lauren Conrad Bird Pleated Peplum Top  |  Style# 1009924  |  Multi  |  S  |  $30.80  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
The Limited 678 Colorful Skinny Jean  |  Style# 8518547  |  Mint  |  0  |  $74.90  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE, HERE
The Limited Metal Bow Closure Bag  |  Style# 1375141  |  Natural  |  $39.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Diamond Necklace (Christmas Present from Aunt)

You Might Also Like

0 comments