My Picks | August 2011 Catalog

10:05 AM

The August 2011 catalog is finally out and I really am loving some of the new arrivals. This will be a new monthly feature where I tell you my picks out of that months catalog. :)


Here are my August 2011 picks...
Eastward Dress Coat (Featured on the Cover and page 8)
Style# 22512990
Color: Coral (085)
Price: $228
Why I Love It: This coat is adorable. Coral is one of my favorites colors! I love the shorter sleeves, the button front, the hidden pockets, length and the interesting arrow pattern on the bottom.


Wrap Around Blouse (Featured on page 2)
Style# 20283594
Color: Green Motif (038), Blue Motif (049)
Price: $98
Why I Love It: I love the striped pattern, the necktie, how hight the neckline is and the length. This can be worn with many different pieces including pants, skirts and demin.



Noon & Night Dress (Featured on page 3)
Style# 22608699
Color: Wine (038)
Price: $158
Why I Love It: This dress would be a perfect transition piece to Fall. I love the dark wine color, the length, well... everything. Super adorable!



Gameboard Dress (Featured on page 8), REVIEW HERE
Style# 22189898
Color: Green Motif (038)
Price: $188
Why I Love It: I just recently tried this dress on and fell in love. The fit is great, the length hit just above my knee and the pattern is very cute.



Dalian Dress (Featured on page 10)
Style# 22802714
Color: Pearl (017)
Price: $178
Why I Love It: The sequin top is what really caught my eye for this dress. It's just a little something different then all the other dresses that Anthro has been offering. I love the contrasting material from top to bottom and the length seems to be a bit longer as it would hit below my knee. A very dressy dress!


Textured Dots Tights (Featured on page 30)
Style# 23130305
Color: Black Motif (009), Grey Motif (008)
Price: $18
Why I Love It: Yah! I love how there are tights in this catalog. I can't wait to see what type of cute, adorable tights Anthro will offer this coming up Fall and Winter seasons. I loved the Dotty Cluster Tights from last season and these are just as adorable. I am also loving the Slung Shade T-Straps featured with these tights well!

See anything you like? Did you add to your wishlist from this catalog?

You Might Also Like

0 comments