OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Martagon Sketch Halter Dress

10:27 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday night!

Tonight, my whole family got together celebrating two birthdays, my Uncles and my Grandmas. We all went out to dinner and had good food and good times! I decided to wear the Martagon Sketch Halter Dress which my Mom bought me a couple months ago. When I first reviewed this dress, HERE, I was wearing these shoes and cardigan to Anthro and couldn't believe how perfect everything went together! The dress is super comfortable and can be worn strapless as well as a halter. I exchanged my original size 2 for a size 0 since the back is stretchy and I wanted the bust tighter just in case I ever wanted to wear this strapless.


Girls From Savoy Martagon Sketch Halter Dress  |  Style# 19925361  |  Black Motif  |  0  |  $79.95  |  BUY

BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Habanero  |  S  |  $24.90  |  BUY
Seychelles Come Dancing Peep-Toe Pump |  Style# 18200675  |  7  |  Red  |  $35.98-49.47  |  Sold out online
UO Enamel Floral Post Earrings  |  Style# 19115039  |  Red  |  $14  |  BUY 

Express Beaded Stretch Bracelets  |  Style# 12269056  |  Black  |  $24.50  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments