OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Split Dots Dress

9:34 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. Last weekend was my boyfriends 29th Birthday and I had a surprise dinner for him at Ella which was fantastic. The food was great and everyone had such a great time. Since Ella is a pretty nice restaurant, I decided to wear the Split Dots Dress that I bought when I was in Vegas a few weeks back. You can see the REVIEW of the dress HERE). I paired it with a black jeweled bracelet and black heels. Since it was a bit chilly, I also had a black cardigan for the walk home. Overall, it was a fabulous and elegant night!


Corey Lynn Calter Split Dots Dress  |  30023279  |  Navy  |  0  |  $198  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
Bebe Zahara Peep Toe Pumps58681  |  Black  |  7  |  $149  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Express Bracelet  |  Circa 2008  |  Sim. HERE
Forever 21 Cardigan  |  Circa 2010  |  Sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments