OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Dotted Maxi Dress

8:01 AM

Note: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You Missed, all the lovely new Sale items and Outfits: Warming Trend?

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! Thanks for all of the love from everyone about feeling better. I am feeling much better today and am getting stronger everyday. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous here so I decided to wear a new maxi dress I purchased a couple weeks back from Gap. I love maxi dresses as they are lightweight and are super comfortable. I wore this outfit to work which I'm super lucky to have a workplace that is casual. I paired the maxi dress with a navy tank, sandals and a long necklace. A perfect Spring time outfit! My boyfriend snapped a quick photo of me while we took a walk yesterday evening after dinner around my neighborhood. Stay tuned later on this afternoon for Anthropologie Spotted!


Gap Dotted Maxi Dress  |  Style# 136206  |  Fuschia Polka Dot  |  X-Small  |  $74.95  |  BUY, Sim. HERE, HERE
Mossimo Cami  |  Style# 13717318  |  Oxford Blue  |  X-Small  |  $8.00  |  BUY, Sim. HERE
Abercrombie & Fitch Women's Leather Sandal  |  Brown Leather  |  Small  |  $48  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Arden B Grape Cluster Necklace  |  Gold  |  $24.50  |  Sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments